CVI Melles Griot
About CVI Melles Griot
Serving semiconductor, biotech, industrial, commercial, aerospace and research industries, CVI Melles Griot is a leading global supplier of photonics products including optical components and systems, lasers, motion-control systems, laser measurement instrumentation and opto-mechanical hardware. Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, CVI Melles Griot operates manufacturing facilities in New Mexico, California, New York, the British Isles, Japan, and South Korea with sales representatives and distributors located worldwide.
- Lenses: Singlet and multielement lenses are available in a wide variety of configurations and materials, including glass, fused silica, sapphire, and calcium fluoride.
- Mirrors: Flat, curved, and spherical mirrors are available with metallic or dielectric coatings covering the spectrum from the ultraviolet to the far infrared.
- Prisms: In addition to right-angle, equilateral (dispersing), and cube prisms, our broad selection includes dove prisms, roof prisms, penta prisms, and retroreflectors.
- Beamsplitters: Melles Griot offers laser-line, broadband, and high-energy plate and cube beamsplitters, as well as pellicle beamsplitters and hot/cold mirrors.
- Windows & Optical Flats: Standard and laser-grade optical windows are available in BK7 glass, fused silica, and sapphire. Laser-grade windows include V-coatings and specific laser wavelengths.
- Polarization Components: Our broad range of polarization components includes polarizing prisms, cube and plate polarizing beamsplitters, and 1/4- and 1/2-wave retardation plates.
- Filters: Melles Griot has the largest selection of filters available from a single source, including colored-glass filters, heat-absorbing filters, metallic and absorptive neutral-density filters, and interference filters.
- Interferometer Optics: Melles Griot Absolute™ Fizeau interferometry optics are designed for use with Zygo®-style surface and transmitted wavefront testing interferometers. These optics exhibit exceptional surface accuracy in both horizontal and vertical directions.