At LASER COMPONENTS you receive components for the laser and optoelectronic industry – often developed according to customer specifications and usually manufactured in house. In addition to the products made by us we also offer components from selected premium suppliers. Die LASER COMPONENTS GmbH is ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485 certified. More than 200 employees work worldwide: in sales, administration, and production. In-house production comprises laser optics, avalanche photodiodes, pulsed laser diodes, IR detectors and emitters, pyroelectric detectors, laser modules, photon counters, and the assembly of optical fibers.
The optical coating department, which has been continuously expanded since 1986, is particularly noteworthy: with modern equipment, the highest damage thresholds can be manufactured at short delivery times – even for individual products. Substrate production was set up at the beginning of 2008 for the production of lenses for pre-production series.
The interconnection of production facilities makes a fast time-to-market possible: this was impressively proven during the development of photon counters. They feature the lowest dark count rates and highest quantum efficiency.
Fields of Activity
- Laser optics • IR components • Measurement devices
- Laser diodes • Pyroelectric detectors • Laser modules
- Fiber optics • Optical transmission systems
- Photodiodes • Photon counters • Laser safety
Range of Services
- Development, production and sales of optical and optoelectronic components
- Calibration laboratory for laser power & energy meters
- Service center for fusion splicers
Research & Development Activities
- Optical thin films
- Pulsed laser diodes and Si avalanche photodiodes
- IR detectors
- Photon counters
Type of Optics Plano, Prism, Sphere
Services Coating, Grinding, Metrology, Polishing
Materials Ceramics, Crystals, Glasses, IR, UV, Visibles
Research Interests MRF